After paying your deposit or paying in advance, the first step in the process of making your TV Commercial is the script. We ask for a down payment to start working on your script and online demo.
Typically, it works like this:
1. We send you an email with your script attached. As soon as we hear back from you with approval, or changes to your script, we begin work on your online demo. 2. We send you an email with a link for viewing your demo. 3. You view the demo and let us know if you have any changes. 4. We email you that your changes are within the price range of the approved script. (If your changes raise the cost, we let you know so that you can make a decision before paying the balance due. This is rare, since we ask you to approve a script before starting on your demo). 5. You pay any balance due on the commercial:
- $495 balance due on :30 sec SD ads
- $675 balance due on :30 sec HD ads
- $940 balance due on :60 sec SD ads
- $1,075 balance due on :60 sec HD ads
Pay in Advance for our best pricing and Priority Service
6. We complete the commercial and send you an email with the final version for your approval. Completion time is typically 1-3 days. 7. Upon your approval, we send the commercial to you in Windows Media, QuickTime format, and to the cable or TV station where you are running your spots.
How Does Priority Service Work?
Pay for your commercial in advance and receive Priority Service for no extra charge. With Priority Service your commercial will be moved to the top of our production list.
SCRIPT: We begin by writing a script for your approval. (Estimated time: 6-24 hrs weekdays)
DEMO: After approving your script, the next step in the process of making your TV commercial is the demo. (Estimated time: 8-24 hrs weekdays).
After sending your demo we ask that you give us an approval before finishing your ad
Total completion time, from start to finish: 2-4 days* (*Varies according to client responsiveness to our approval emails)